Known in the industry as a prominent manufacturer, we are engaged in offering PP Mineral Filled Plastic Granules
. Polypropylene mineral filled plastic granules are used for automotive parts, housing for electrical appliances, wheel cover, electronic components, mechanical operation parts, tool box parts and furniture parts. High tensile elongation, high notched charpy impact strength, high heat deflection temperature, high rockwell hardness and high density are the key characteristics of PP mineral filled plastic granules.Features:
- Heat resistant
- Good dielectric strength
- Good dimensional stability
- Talc, mica etc used as mineral fillers.
- Mineral acts like a nucleating agent in PP enhancing its crystallanity.
- Homogenous dispersion of filler facilitated by interfacial compatiblization (additives) and twin screw compounding necessary for excellent properties.
- Additional additives used for better coupling of mineral with plastic to compensate for the reduced impact strength by mineral filling
- PP mineral filled white and black is widely used in three pin plugs outer which also passes glow wire tests.
- Specific colours can be tailor made according to requirement.